Brace yourself, people, NASA is about to announce a new discovery that goes ‘beyond our solar system’. According to NASA’s website, they will be holding a special news conference on February 22, 2017, at 1:00 pm EST at its headquarters. It will be live streamed on NASA Television and on its own website. You can stream the press conference here from NASA’s site.
If you’d like to attend this conference in person limited seating will be available in the NASA TV studio for media only who would like to attend in person at NASA’s headquarters at 300 E Street SW in Washington, USA.
The participants that will be speaking about the discovery are:
- Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of the Science Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters in Washington
- Michael Gillon, astronomer at the University of Liege in Belgium
- Sean Carey, manager of NASA’s Spitzer Science Center at Caltech/IPAC, Pasadena, California
- Nikole Lewis, astronomer at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore
- Sara Seager, professor of planetary science and physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge
Let’s hope that this press conference has news that we’ve all been waiting for, namely, evidence of actual alien microscopic life. NASA has stated on its official site that the discovery has something to do with exoplanets. Only time will tell now.
Enjoyed This Article? Be Sure to Share it!