Xiaomi is all in news lately with the highly anticipated Mi Mix 2 and Mi Note 3 which is slated to launch anytime in Oct/Nov of this year. With that, we have a new mid-range device with the Xiaomi Mi 6C which is the successor to Mi 5C which came out last year which was the first device to feature the Xiaomi Surge S1 SoC.
According to post on Weibo, the Mi 6C features an aluminium body with slim bezels-sides of 2.5 mm wide and top bezels are of 10mm. The body is 0.2 mm thicker than the flagship Mi 6 and the screen is now covered with 2.5D glass and there is no 3.5 mm audio port.
As per the leaked images, the Xiaomi Mi 6C will have a front-facing fingerprint scanner which doubles up as a physical home button which is located below the display. At the back, we can find the 12MP rear camera sensor with an LED flash. Besides the LED flash there is a secondary 5MP camera as well.The main camera uses Sony IMX386 sensor with Image stabilization and the front camera is 5MP. The Xiamoi Mi 6C is now powered by the Xiaomi Surge S2 SoC with four Cortex A-73 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and other four cores are of the Cortex A-53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. Further, the Xiaomi Mi 6C will have a Mali-G71MP12 GPU clocked at 830 MHz. And the Mi 6C will come with 4GB/6GB RAM, though, as of now, there are no details regarding internal storage. The Xiaomi Mi 6C will ship with Dual camera setup similar to Mi 6 and will not arrive earlier than late 2017. In terms of pricing, the Xiaomi Mi 6C is rumoured to be priced around $297 in China.
FULL DETAILED XIAOMI MI 6C SPECIFICATIONS
- The Xiaomi Mi 6c was previously leaked via a benchmark site with the code name ‘Xiaomi Jason’. These are few specifications we know so far thanks to the leaks and rumours.
- Xiaomi Mi 6c will feature a 5.1-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display
- The display is expected to have a 2.5D curved glass on top
- The handset will run on Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- It will be accelerated by 6GB RAM
- Expected to have a 12MP primary rear and 5MP front camera
- The camera is likely to come with Sony IMX386 sensor and OIS
- It will support 4K video recording